Finance Manager - San Jose
The Del Grande Dealer Group is the largest family owned dealer group in the Bay Area, retailing over 33,000 vehicles every year. At DGDG we are focused on not only selling and servicing vehicles; we are committed to providing a world–class experience for our guests. Working at the Del Grande Dealer Group is more than just a job, it's a career. We have a dynamic management and training team in place to ensure that each team member has the necessary tools and support to be successful.
The Del Grande Dealer Group proudly celebrates 8 consecutive years as a Bay Area Top Workplace. Our group has 14 locations, 17 brands, and over 1,200 employees committed to our vision of providing a world–class guest experience.
We are currently seeking a Finance Manager. In your role as a Finance Manager, you will create a world–class automotive retail experience by thoughtfully assessing the wants and needs of your guests. In this position, you have the opportunity to interact with hundreds of customers and build customer loyalty by assisting them with the financing options and products for the continued care of their vehicle purchase.
- Greet guests to transition from Sales to Finance during their vehicle purchase process
- Determine financing needs based on a consultative interview process
- Present a transparent menu to guests, detailing their financing options and products to enhance their vehicle ownership experience
- Knowledge of products, and the ability to effectively recommend financing options and other products to guests
- Process finance transactions including lender approval and ensuring 100% compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations
- Set and achieve targeted sales goals
- Ensure that all administrative processes are handled timely and in compliance with company policy
- Provide an exceptional guest experience
- Automotive sales and finance experience required
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional guest experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Highly detail–oriented and organized
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical aptitude, with the ability to learn new processes
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision
- PTO & Sick Time
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
- Employee Purchase Program