Head of Finance - Sheffield
IPS Finance are working with a financial services business based in Sheffield who are looking for a Head of Finance to join their business. The Head of Finance will take ownership of the development of all financial and commercial aspects of the business, to increase profitability.
Leading a team within a regulated environment, key duties will involve;
- Monitor and drive financial performance and challenge/validate key business decisions
- Implementation and contribution to business plans to support growth of business
- Controls – financial and audit, adhering to FRS
- Implementation of effective financial management systems
- Timely production of statutory accounts
- Ad– hoc project work across the wider business including potential acquisitions
We are looking for a senior manager who has strong experience within financial accounting and reporting. Ideally you will also have strong financial planning and analysis experience, specifically analysing new products, developed within a regulated environment.
Excellent opportunity to be instrumental in the commercial success of a global business, with a wide range of excellent benefits available.
IPS Finance has over 35 years' experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website Yorkshire.ipsfinance.com to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities