Head of Finance
SF Recruitment are currently supporting a client to recruit a Head of Finance. This is a key appointment for this successful multi–site PLC which is a household name who are the market leader in their field, and are recognised by the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for. This role would support the ambitious plans for future growth of the business, and offers a good mix of Financial Control and commercial exposure.
The Head of Finance reports directly into the CFO, and provides control, finance and planning support to the wider business and executive board.
– Leading a team of 15 across Financial Control, Planning & Analysis, Purchase Ledger and Payroll.
– Supporting the CFO on evolving and delivering the business strategy.
– Working with senior head office and site management to ensure that commercial decisions and change programmes are robustly challenged and supported.
– Owning the delivery of all management and statutory financial reporting and compliance.
– Delivery of all forecasts and budgets, working with all stakeholders to achieve full buy–in.
– Lead business initiatives on cost control and efficiency
– Oversee the financial control environment
– Be the key contact for audit and tax work performed by professional advisors
– Play a leadership role within the overall head office function
– Support the business on statutory and regulatory compliance
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with previous experience of operating at a senior level within a fast paced business. You will have excellent team management experience with the ability to develop the team and systems and processes. You will have a track record of identifying and delivering strategic business improvements, as well as supporting changes to business structure and strategy. You will have excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence and present to internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for a role that is going to develop your career within a values driven business, which puts its people at its core.
If you are looking for a role that offers a balance of financial control and commercial exposure, and the opportunity to progress and develop your career further, then please apply now for immediate consideration.