Head of Finance - Leeds
IPS Finance are working with a financial services business based in Leeds who are looking for a Head of Finance to join their business.
The Head of Finance will take ownership of the development of all financial and commercial aspects of the business during a period of transformation within the business. The role will be hands on and offer a challenging route of progression for someone with strong modelling experience.
Key duties will involve;
- Monitor and drive financial performance and challenge/validate key business decisions
- Implementation and contribution to business plans to support growth of business
- Controls – financial and audit, adhering to FRS
- Implementation of effective financial management systems
- Timely production of statutory accounts
- Ad– hoc project work across the wider business including potential acquisitions
We are looking for a qualified accountant who has strong experience surrounding the delivery/scaling of new products and their future impacts.
Ideally you will also have strong financial planning/analysis experience and a knowledge of the mortgage sector would be advantageous.
Excellent opportunity to be instrumental in the commercial success of the leading business within the sector, with a wide range of excellent benefits available.