Credit Controller and Accounts Receivable
An exciting opportunity to join a wine company as an Accounts Receivable and Credit Controller. Based in West London.
Page Personnel are proud to represent a prestigious wine company based in West London. This wine company have a reputation as one of the UK'ls leading contamporary wine merchants, recognised for the quality of its portfolio with a number of exclusive agencies in the UK.
The key responsibilities for the Credit Controller and Accounts Receivable are:
- Timely and effective collection of all outstanding debts according to the account terms
- Ability to manage enlarge debtors list circa 1500
- Maintenance of customer accounts within their designated credit limit
- Ensuring customers invoices (daily) statements (monthly) are accurate and distributed monthly
- Generate weekly aged debtors reports
- Focussed financial management of key accounts
- Maintaining accurate and up to date customer details and account records including regular review and documentation of the credit worthiness of existing customers
- Release of customer orders
- Bank reconciliation of all UK and HSBC accounts
- Reconciliation of multicurrency receipts and allocation of funds to customer accounts
- Raising credit notes on price variances
- Resolution of external and internal queries regarding invoices, statement requests and payments
- Liaising with internal account managers and external customers
- Setting up new customer account/ running credit checks on prospective clients
- Contacting customers via phones/ emails and posts
- Taking credit/debit card payments over the phone and authorising payments made online
- Monitoring and administration of customer trade supply agreements
- Weekly banking of cheque receipts
- Negotiating payment plans and initiating legal action and credit insurance claims as required
- Leasing with Private client team and customer regarding payments for Client Broking
- Organising contract payments by liaising with customers and Accounts Payable
The successful Credit Controller and Accounts Receivable will be switched on, great attention to detail and good excel skills (accountancy).
The successful Credit Controller and Accounts Receivable will join the accountancy team and will be offered a salary between £25 and £27k depending on experience.
Along with a strong benefits package:
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Please only apply if you have the required accountancy experience and are able to commute to West London.