My client, an industry leader in the Aerospace & Engineering industry, has an urgent requirement for an experienced credit controller to join their team on an initial 12 month contract.Principal Accountabilities
- Obtain, document and report customer promises to pay and any disputed amounts and escalate if necessary through the Marine dispute escalation process
- Build good working relationships and trust with all external customers and the Marine business representatives eg egeggistics & Regional Sales teams.
- Resolve disputes that are under your control in an efficient and effective manner eg egegpy invoices
- Maintain timely and accurate Customer account information to support local and business debt management meetings
- Carry out customer visits as required
- Provide input to the Business Cash Actuals anActualsd Forecasting process
- Ensure accurate and timely cash application to invoices (per SLA)
- CSLAarry out the formal agreement process for Inter Group Sales Ledger balances with RR subsidiaries
- Create local procedures and keystroke instructions for tasks undertaken
- Formal Institute of Credit Management (ICMICMICMualification would be an advantage.
- GCSE GrGCSEade C or above in Maths & English.
- Extensive Credit Management experience
- Proven ERPERPERPcounts Receivable system experience.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility & adaptability to an ever–changing environment.
- Ability to communicate both formally and informally with both internal & external customers.
- Good numerical skills
- Proven team player.
- Customer focused attitude.
- Good level of IT literacy, particularly Excel related.
- Process Improvement mentality.
Apply today for the opportunity to further your skills will an industry giant!
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.