An exciting opportunity for a seasoned Credit Controller to join a forward thinking and growing telecommunications business in which you will be operating from the St. Neots office. As Credit Controller you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth cash collection process and reduction of aged debt.
An established, but growing, telecommunications business who are making inroads into the sector and show no signs of slowing down. The Credit Controller will be working within an experienced credit function at St. Neots who can offer opportunities for development and progression.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Chase debt beyond agreed terms.
- To ensure customer credit is always kept in line with company policy
- To liaise internally and externally to resolve queries in a timely manner.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of sales ledger records at all times.
- Issue chasing letters for overdue accounts and in-line with company policy.
- Instigate legal action if required, in conjunction with professional resource.
- Assist with the improvement of internal processes and systems
The successful applicant for the Credit Controller will be:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Attention to detail.
- Strong Communication Skills and Interpersonal skills.
- Self motivator, able to operator remotely and upon own initiative.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Positive and enthusiastic with an exceptional work ethic to deliver results.
The successful candidate will be joining a leading telecommunications with a number of progression opportunities inside the St. Neots office and beyond. You will also receive a competitive salary and benefits package.