Accounts Payable Manager
Joining a busy and expanding AP team in Birmingham as the Accounts Payable Manager.
Well established and growing Birmingham based Business.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Manager will consist of the following:
- Full management of the AP team, approximately 8 in the team and ensuring staff are working productively and maintaining high standards.
- Overseeing the processing and payment of all vendor invoices and employee expense claims.
- Regular review of vendor balances, monitoring issues and ensuring processes are adhered in line with the KPIs.
- Assisting with escalated queries from suppliers and employees.
- Work with the wider business on projects to ensure that they can be integrated quickly and efficiently onto the system.
- Full maintenance of supplier accounts, to include notifying the relevant people of vendor set up and changes to the vendor master record details.
- Request statements from suppliers as necessary and ensure supplier accounts are reconciled on a regular basis by the team in preparation for the payment runs.
- Paying the suppliers in line with their payment terms on the fortnightly BACs runs in SAP.
- Assisting with any external and internal audits and ensure all requests are dealt with on a timely basis
- Manage team performance and where necessary take appropriate action in conjunction with HR.
The successful candidate will have solid Accounts payable experience at the transactional level and will have previously supervised or managed a team.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you are successful you will be contacted within 72 hours.