Our client is looking to expand their team with a Credit Controller to work in a fast a paced enviroment with the opportunity to develop your career and become part of a dynamic team.
Main Purpose of Job:
- To collect cash in line with payment terms and cash target set.
- Deal effectively and quickly with invoice queries.
- Chasing calls in line with payment terms
- Dealing with Queries
- Hitting cash target
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Run monthly customer statements (Nett monthly a/cs) copy CC
- Reviewing Suspense account weekly
- Reviewing unallocated cash account weekly
- Dealing with Invoice queries promptly and professionally
- Chasing Cash in line with payment terms
- Dealing with individual customer agencies giving good customer care
- Keeping customers within their payment terms
- Putting accounts on stop when necessary
- Advise on taking legal action when necessary for agencies
- Work towards weekly cash target
- Sending out copy invoices when requested
- Checking timesheets against invoices before posting to customers from time to time.
- Promptly dealing with end user customer requests, always providing an answer
- Keeping both the agency and customer abreast of situations.
- Scanning and indexing correspondence and saving on server
- Updating Financial's with all conversations and correspondence and diarising all calls
- Escalating to manager when required.
- Completing daily and weekly follow up calls.
- Sending out customer letters from time to time
- General ad–hoc administration duties when required.
- Using Hal to prioritise calls
- Ensuring follow work flow daily, following up on all diarised calls
Relationships and Roles:
- Working as a team within the Credit Control department to achieve timely completion of all tasks.
- Working with our clients in a professional and friendly manner.
- Working with agencies and to help answer and resolve queries.
- Working with other departments being helpful and friendly at all times
- Attention to detail
- Accurate filing of paperwork/softcopies for audit purposes
- Working to tight timescales
- Work on own initiative
- Full ownership and finishing of tasks.
- Free parking
- Access via public transport
- Training on the job as well as personal progression
- Monday to Friday
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate–privacy