Lead Analyst – Finance Analytics CoE
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Full - Time Regular
Reporting to our London UK-based Corporate HQ, the CoE spearheads new ways of working for the business in BHGE, driving value creation via standardization and capabilities built on robust processes and leveraging cutting-edge technology. Being a part of COE analyst team, you will work alongside financial professionals and engage business leaders, gaining opportunities to grow and develop a strong foundation for your career.
The selected candidate is expected to design & launch analytics capability cross BHGE, manage communications cross different shareholders and lead application/migration.
He/she will be a critical team member to help to speed up the depth of business/system/organization know how build up in the center, developing team to consistent expertise improvement, tools utilization and process simplification cross entire organization.
Bullet Train (BT) reporting synergies:
- Actuals reporting, and certain level of predictability set up (i.e. Bullet Trains) to enhance cost productivity
- Map out & help on team’s knowhow of BHGE critical system/data flows, i.e., Essbase, Theia and other core IT systems to utilize them to their full potential – automate reporting wherever possible to address solutions
- Drive execution for one BHGE template cross PCs/Functions/regions to enable common understanding on results and provide more relevant commentary and information for decision making faster and more accurately.
- Identify and drive simplification and standardization opportunities around systems and process improvements across
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, and/or financial work experience, preferably in Cost reporting, accounting or planning and /or equivalent experience
- Strong character, accountability and independency to figure out solutions and make an impact
- Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Excel and core financial systems skill/exposure – e.g. Essbase, Spotfire, Theia, Oracle, SAP
- Ability to recognize the needs, strong execution to solve issues in complexity and drive efficiency & productivity
- Strong interpersonal & influence skill
- Advanced communication skills in English both verbal and written
- Team player: able to work across different teams and contribute to a positive environment
- Extensive knowledge of GE/BHGE business operations or O&G industry
- Positive “can-do” approach
- Able to work under pressure, flexibility to handle the challenges and critical financial planning & reporting cycle
- Ability to work with teams across functions and around the globe
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.