Page Personnel have an exciting temporary to permanent contract available for a Payroll Clerk to join a fast growing business in Manchester City Centre. The role will be temporary for initially 3 months with the view to go permanent thereafter.
An award winning business who have seen significant growth over the last 4 years. This role would be based within a stable and growing team with potential progression opportunities available.
As a Payroll Clerk, you will report directly into the Payroll Supervisor, responsible for providing accurate and timely payroll services to multiple clients. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Processing multiple payrolls
- Problem solving and query management
- Attending off-site meeting with clients and third parties
- Reviewing current processes and identifying areas for improvements
- Supporting with training of new staff
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available for work- Essential
- Have previous experience within a similar role, ideally from a bureau background- Essential
- Have a good attention for detail- Essential
- Have good working knowledge of MS Office packages- Essential
£20,000-£22,000 + immediate start + temporary to permanent contract + city centre location + close to public transport links