Leisure business based in central Bristol looking for a Financial Controller. Great opportunity to join a business who have continued to grow and succeed.
Leisure business based in central Bristol. This is a great opportunity to join a company who are dynamic and entrepreneurial.
As the Financial Controller you will be responsible for overseeing the Finance Department and supporting a team.
- Annual budget preparation
- Annual audit planning and preparation
- Weekly profit forecasts - reviewing work performed by Financial Accountant
- Monthly Management Accounts - reviewing work performed by Management Accountant
- Cost analysis reports
- Authorising payroll
- Ultimate responsibility of credit control - you are an escalation point
- Ensure reports are suitable for non-financial personnel and they are distributed in a timely manner
- To ensure the business is spending their money is the most effective way
- To closely monitor and report on the bottom line position
Experience of managing a team.
Previous experience within a commercial environment.
c£65k - £75k dependant on experience