Outsourcing Semi Senior Accountant
My client is an exciting and ambitious, top tier accountancy practice, based in the prestigious City of London. A new position has arisen with the Outsourcing / Business Services department.
The Outsourcing Team provide a diverse client portfolio with a full range of accounting and back office services that includes; bookkeeping, accounts preparation, management accounting, VAT compliance, forecasting and budgeting and any other ad hoc advice and assistance on accounting matters.
The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to;
- Acting as a point of contact for clients to provide support with their day to day affairs
- Allocating work to junior staff and assisting with their training
- Provide full bookkeeping services, and the preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of basic statutory accounts and financial statements
- Draft VAT Returns and have a good understanding of the VAT regulations
To be considered for this role you must be AAT qualified, and be pursuing further qualifications. You should have good communication skills, both verbally and written. The ideal person will be ambitious and keen to learn new skills, and have previous experience within an accountancy practice.