Brewster Partners are exclusively recruiting a Part Qualified Factory Accountant for a large Barnsley based organisation. Close to the motorway, they are commutable from Rotherham, Wakefield and Sheffield.
Reporting into the Financial Controller and working as part of a Commercial Finance team you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Continuing development of the site KPI suite in response to business challenges
- Monitoring & reporting of factory KPIs
- Day to day partnering with operational management
- Preparation of weekly accounts information (Labour costs, stock valuations etc.)
- Weekly & monthly standard cost modelling & variance analysis
- Assisting the site accountant with maintaining the standard costing system
- Assist with commercial costing & appraisal
- Assist with PIP project appraisal
- Fixed asset register maintenance & management
- Ad Hoc support to both Financial Controller & Site Accountant
You will be a part qualified accountant with experience of the following:
- Experience in gathering, manipulating & analysing operational data
- Experience in developing & maintaining efficient internal reporting processes
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel
- Experience of standard costing & variance analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work with non–financial managers to understand departmental performance
- The capability to work independently & pro–actively
This is a an excellent time to join an expanding business who have already earned an enviable reputation as an employer of choice within their sector and location. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Accountant looking to qualify and advance their career.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Partners receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.