– Are you a newly–qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) accountant who would like to develop their career in the investment management sector?
– Do you have experience of corporate management accounting?
– Are you proficient in using Sage and Excel?
Global award–winning Investment Management firm is going through a period of expansion due to an increase in client activity. Our client, based in their London office are after an Accountant who has experience of Management Accounting.
– Preparation of monthly management accounts for review
– Posting in SAGE of monthly financial transactions as per the bank statements
– Posting of additional journals e.g. prepayments, accruals and deferred income
– Invoice processing, sales and purchases
– Setting up supplier and employee expenses payments on the online banking system
– Credit control, reviewing aged debtors and creditors
– Maintaining the fixed asset register
– Managing and reconciling monthly credit cards and expenses for the company
– Assisting with the UK corporate tax reporting including preparation of VAT returns;
– Preparation of the year–end audit file and acting as first point of contact for auditors
– Preparation of year end statutory accounts for active and dormant companies
– Annual budget preparation
– Ad hoc project tasks for the department and business.
All applications are welcome and will be reviewed for this excellent Senior Accountant role at an Investment Management firm in London.