Purchase Ledger Clerk
A great opportunity has become available for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join a well established and growing business with offices just outside Manchester City Centre. The role will initially be temporary with a strong potential of a permanent contract for the right candidate.
A growing business who have been established for 30 years.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Manager, responsible for the full accounts payable process, including:
- Processing of invoices and debit notes
- Processing of employee expenses
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Investigate and resolve queries
- Provide ad-hoc reports to management
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available for work- Essential
- Have previous experience within Accounts Payable- Essential
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written- Essential
- Have good working knowledge of MS Excel- Essential
£19,000-£21,000 + immediate start + close to city centre + open plan office + holiday pay + temporary to permanent opportunity