My client is a highly established and busy pharmaceuticals company that deals with customers within Europe and the UK. They are looking for a Finance Analyst who is equally as skilled as they are motivated to continue their hard work in their Enfield office.
The client is a pharmaceuticals company who specialises in the customer rebate process within the United Kingdom and are looking for a finance analyst. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in working within this area and with previous experience in a similar discipline.
The responsibilities for the finance analyst include:
- Assistance in monthly reporting
- Produce and update cost reports
- Consolidation of data from numerous sources
- Update forecasting reports
- Analyse current and past trends, expenses and expenditures
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc reporting
- Fixed asset verification checks
The successful candidate must:
- be studying towards a qualification (ACCA/CIMA)
- Expert level excel skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
The company offers high standard training programs for new employees in their Enfield office. They also offer on site parking and competitive salaries for temporary employees.