Head of Finance - Interim Accountant
Marshall Moore are currently working with one of the North West's leading employers based in Liverpool who require an interim Head of Finance to join their team on a contract basis (6–12 months). This role is ideal for an experiences Senior Qualified Accountant who is keen to play a key role in the strategic decision making within the business and hit the ground running.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most well established organisations in Liverpool, who are renowned for their large scale projects and to liaise directly with the Board of Directors.
The Head of Finance will be responsible for:
- Providing finance business partnering for the marketing department, managing an annual cost budget
- Produce detailed analysis of profitability and business efficiencies and make recommendations on how both can be improved
- Report on financial performance including produce and monitor KPIs
- Provide commercial analysis for proposed new strategies, projects and potential new deals ahead
- Support and challenge where required for forecasting, budgeting and cash flow modelling
- Model the impact of current and proposed projects, capturing efficiencies, costs, timing differences, cash flow and exceptional costs
- Directly manage two Senior Finance managers
Ideally you will have/be:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Fully Qualified
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in a Senior finance environment
- Experience within shipping, distribution or supply chain is desirable
- Advanced excel skills including pivots table, vlookups and macros
- A confident and positive communicator
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to take on board ad hoc projects when required
If you have all of the above requirements for the Finance Business Partner position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all types of (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Management Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Finance Director
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don't hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.