Do you have experience as an Accounts Assistant?
Are you keen to join a reputable Law firm that operates on a global scale?
Are you keen to develop / progress and gain commercial exposure?
If so please take a look at the job advert below:
- Market leader Law organisation
- Multi award winning company
- Competitive package with excellent company benefits
- Free on site parking
- To be personable and have the ability to engage with staff, third parties and clients from various backgrounds and be able to deal with potential issues/problems in a polite and courteous manner.
- Demonstrable ability to develop a positive ongoing working relationship with immediate team members and members of the wider team/Firm.
- Ability to manage competing demands and progress multiple tasks simultaneously whilst maintaining a professional service.
- Ability to maintain attention to detail and accuracy when carrying out a task whilst working within tight timescales.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to deliver clear and precise written reports, correspondence and documentation.
- Good prioritising and planning skills in order to meet deadlines, sometimes under pressure.
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal office hours that may be required from time to time.
- To demonstrate a professional attitude and appearance commensurate with that of a Professional Services employee.
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Accounting background - highly essential.
- Experience of working within the legal sector.
- Experience of dealing with clients in person and on the phone.
- Previous experience of working on a computerised management information system.
- Experience of handling cash and cheques to settle accounts.
- Experience of working with legal office software/systems and platforms.
- Experience of dealing with clients at all levels, including corporate entities & high net worth Individuals
The ideal candidate:
- Looking to study or studying ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Experience in a Law firm
- Experience as An Accounts Assistant - Legal Cashier
- Keen to develop and progress
- Ability to business partner effectively with key stakeholders within the business
Please apply with your CV if interested.
Newport. Accounts Assistant. Legal firm