Accounts Payable Clerk
Are you looking for your next role in a Finance team? Have you previously worked in an Accounts payable role? If you have got an eye for detail, are a quick learner and can work to tight deadlines this role is for you.
My client is looking for a skilled, determined and personable individual to join their accounts payable team to support the team with business as usual processes and controls.
Day to day duties
- Raising purchase orders
- Checking invoices and collating approvals adhering to company approval policy
- Managing a queue of tasks in the Service Now system
- Being a point of contact in regard to PO, payment and invoice queries for our Technology external suppliers and internal employees
- AAT qualification or qualified by experience of purchase to pay process commercial experience
- Experience in Accounts Payable functions and processes
- Experience of JD Edwards accounting system or use of a similar accounting package
- Team player
- An ability to maintain high standards of work
- Excellent levels of customer service, a high attention to detail with an inquisitive mind and an eye for problem solving
If this is something of interest please apply for the role below or call me to discuss. Detailed job specification available on application.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age