Head of Finance
Nigel Wright are delighted to be working with a leading manufacturing business (part of a plc) who have created a new role as Head of Finance.
This is a No1 role with multi–site responsibility, reporting into the FD based at Head Office. You will be a key member of the senior leadership team and lead on the strategic direction of the business.
Our client is looking for a true business partner with an extensive background in manufacturing environments. You will provide solid forecasting & financial analysis to support key business decisions, including future M&A activities – this will also include the due diligence and financial integration of future acquisitions.
You will partner with all non–finance teams across the business (sales, marketing, operations, etc), providing commercial support to the front end of the business.
The business will be entering into an ERP system implementation at the back end of 2019 – you will therefore need to design and implement core financial processes and develop the capability of the finance team ahead of the implementation.
- Be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Have an extensive manufacturing background (recent)
- Already be in a leadership role (No 1)
- Be confident in challenging current practices and drive change
- Have experience of driving cultural change
- Come with high energy and drive