Junior Assistant Accountant
To apply for the Junior Assistant Accountant role candidates should have experience raising journals and performing other month end duties. Candidates should be proficient using excel.
The client will encourage internal progression, therefore although the Junior Assistant Accountant will begin in a temporary role the client will offer the candidate the opportunity to progress to a permanent role and will encourage organic growth from within. The client is a leading healthcare organisation based in South London.
The Junior Assistant Accountant role will require the candidate to:
- Code invoices
- Assist with month end duties including: acrruals and prepayments
- Raise journals
- Liaise with internal finance teams and non finance staff
- Reconcile statements and data
To apply for this role Junior Assistant Accountants should:
- Have experience raising journals
- Have worked in a busy finance team
- Have used excel; pivot tables and v look ups
- Be immediately available or on one weeks' notice
- Have a good attitude to work
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be looking to study either ACCA or CIMA
The Junior Assistant Accountant role will offer a competitive hourly rate and the opportunity for a permanent opportunity further down the line. The company encourages internal growth and progression.