Corporate Tax Manager - Excellent Client Portfolio!!
4 days left
- Part time
Exclusive to Michael Page, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Tax Manager or Mixed Tax Manager to join a highly reputable Chartered Accountancy Practice near Tonbridge.
This firm has a really exciting client base and a great reputation. They also offer a good work life balance and excellent technical work to get involved in.
This role is Advisory dominant.
An excellent independent firm of chartered accountants based near Tonbridge with a small but very successful team of accountants and tax advisers. They have a very interesting and growing client base and are experts in the sector they specialise in.
- Being the principal contact with clients on day to day tax matters
- Involvement on tax advisory and planning work on client portfolio
- Discussing new tax ideas with clients
- Working with specialists to deliver expertise to the local market
- Working with the internal tax team in the management and delivery of tax compliance work
- Reviewing corporation tax computations
- Co-ordinating tax payments, loss relief, capital allowances, group relief and other claims
- Liaising with the client service team and with colleagues in the audit and accounting discipline to provide a co-ordinated service to the client
- Advising the client on the computational treatment of contentious issues
- Implementing the firm's advice in submitting returns and negotiating with HM Revenue & Customs
- Monitoring the tax compliance position using tax administration software
- Keeping internal control records up to date and ensuring compliance with quality control procedures
- Carrying out tax audits in accordance with terms of reference agreed with the audit team. Advising the audit team of potential tax exposure HM Revenue & Customs
- Ensuring fees are raised regularly, identifying situations where overruns can be billed and assisting Senior Managers in billing for advisory work
- Supervising the work of junior members of staff
- Ideally CTA / ACA / ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Prior Corporate Tax experience
Excellent work life balance