Manager- Accountancy Practice
A fantastic independent chartered accountancy practice requires a client manager to join their established team. This role is pivotal in servicing the businesses clients, helping juniors and helping the directors with growing the firm.
Our client is a medium sized, friendly chartered accountancy practice who require a Client Manager to join their team.
Their business not only provides a wide range of services, including accounts, tax returns, Xero bookkeeping, payroll and audit but they also look to assist their Clients with tailored management accounts provision, IHT tax planning and other financial services.
The responsibilities of this Client Manager based in Rochester:
- Manage a portfolio of clients, including meetings and email/telephone queries
- Delegating to, supervising and reviewing the work of more junior members of the team
- Awareness of Clients' affairs and opportunities to provide value added services
- Preparation and/or review of personal and corporate tax returns
- To assist the directors generally in ensuring that required service levels for all clients are met
- To be involved in a broad spectrum of compliance work and develop knowledge and skills in areas of value added work
To be considered for this Client Manager role, candidates must have the following experiences:
- Minimum of 4 years practice experience
- Good numerical and verbal reasoning
- Must have experience of accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships
- Must be able to complete corporate and personal tax returns
- Up to date knowledge of accounting standards
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills and the ability to build strong Client relationships
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Client focused in all aspects of work
- Must have a positive outlook
- Able to work as part of a small team
Competitive salary £40,000- £50,000