Case Officer, Corporate Reporting Review Team
5 days left
- Part time
The Financial Reporting Council (FRC) is responsible for promoting transparency and integrity in business. The FRC are the UK Competent Authority for audit and set the UK Corporate Governance and Stewardship Codes as well as UK standards for accounting, auditing and actuarial work. The FRC monitor and take action to promote the quality of corporate reporting and audit and operate independent enforcement arrangements for auditors, accountants and actuaries.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Drafting letters and analysing responses from companies
- Attending meetings with company representatives
- Supporting FRRP Review Groups
- Conducting ad-hoc project and research work
Candidates must be fully qualified members of ICAEW, ACCA, ICAS or CAI (or equivalents) and have detailed knowledge of IFRS as well significant experience at Senior Manager level in a major firm or corporate.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent research and analytic skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Salary £85,000, with generous benefits including 30 days annual leave.
Excellent work/ life balance ethos. There is rarely a need to work past 6pm.