The main purpose of this new role is to manage the team with their payroll responsibilities. Making sure they follow procedural and statutory guidelines. You will also be responsible for the monthly pay of circa 250 employees.
The client is a massively exciting and progressive business who offer all employees a brilliant benefits package and excellent career opportunities.
- End to end running of the monthly paid employees
- Administer the departments payroll returns
- Issue reports to sites on a weekly/monthly basis
- Pay over the pension and life cover contributions in a timely manner
- Pay PAYE
- Supervising and training the payroll team
- Creating payroll policies and procedures
- Advising on tax and pay laws
- Managing computer software and systems
- Checking and auditing payroll to make sure regulations are met
- Calculating and issuing pay by electronic transfer
- An Advanced user of Excel
- Be CIPP qualified or by experience
- Possess strong interpersonal skills in order to liaise with both internal and external customers
The successful candidate will receive a salary paying up to £45,000 with brilliant company benefits.