Key success factors
- Ability to apply technical skills.
- Co-operative team player.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with clients.
- Interest in business and commercial affairs.
- Management of all audit assignments
- Managing budgets and timescales
- Identify risk areas and recommend the sufficient audit tests
- Reviewing work of junior members in the team
- Effectively document work.
- Build working relationships at peer client level and gain knowledge of your clients’ businesses.
- Demonstrate an active interest in the business world by keeping abreast of market trends and business developments.
- Build strong team relationship skills.
Key performance indicators
- Meeting assignment/project objectives (time frames, budgets, outcomes).
- Client feedback.
- Quality of work output.
- Integration into the team.
Qualification/skills and experience and personal attributes.
- ICAS or ACCA member
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing audits
- Working knowledge of UK GAAP and International Auditing Standards (UK and Ireland)
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Team player with a positive – ‘can do’ approach.
- Strong communication skills.
- An organised individual who is comfortable occasionally working away from home
- Experience of leading, supervising and coaching members of team