Junior Bank Accountant-Apprenticeship Interview Day
Job Position Responsibility:
• Deliver standard accounting services by processing daily transactions in compliance with ISA in demanded quality and in accordance with company regulations and guidelines;
• Daily communication with customers and external partners on a professional level;
• Accomplish month end closing and account reconciliation for in-responsibility customers;
• Contribute to team-specific administrative tasks (e.g., KPI reporting, quality check, etc.);
• Help prepare auditing related documentation and reports;
• Participate in compliance program and internal control activities;
• Participate in trainings and programs for new procedures, service extension or enhancements;
• Complete other tasks assigned by superior.
Now we're looking for some interns for this position, and the internship can start from 2019 summer time. The excellent candidates may have the opportunity to be recruited in our department as regular employee upon our comprehensive evaluation after the internship period.
Internship location: No. 299 Tianning Road, Minhang District, Shanghai
Targeted candidates: Year3 undergraduate or postgraduate student.
Expected work days and hours per week: At least 3 days a week, and 8 hours a day.
* only 3 allotments available for this job.