Commercial Finance Analyst
Who are Euro Garages?
If you haven't already heard of us or visited one of our amazing stores, then here's what you need to know about us??? We are one of the UK's fastest growing and most recognised forecourt operators and we are partnered with all of your well known favourite brands including Starbucks, KFC, Greggs, Subway and Burger King!
Our employees are at the heart of what we do and we owe our success to our fantastic teams, that's why we need passionate, motivated and customer focused people like you to join our EG family! Put it this way, we started out with one petrol station in 2001 and have since acquired over 360 UK sites and now have a huge presence across Europe, US, Italy and Germany??? so the progression opportunities are endless!
Due to the growth of EG Group our Finance team is expanding! We are now looking to recruit Commercial Finance Analysts in to our finance division. In this role you will be required to provide commercial support within the Finance team, for effective commercial reporting.
- Point of contact for commercial reporting and variance analysis
- Understand the businesses core KPIs and work with the commercial lead to drive these
- Preparation of weekly commercial reports / dashboards
- Business partnering with key stakeholders
Strategically direct, lead and/or develop teams within consumer research, customer shopper card analytics and 3rd party customer data teams
Partner with the Operations team and Shared Services Finance team to ensure store loyalty reporting reflects store banner programs and fuel programs
- Variance and trend analysis for company results by site
- Work with management accountant team to understand monthly performance by site
- Review of P&L cost items on a regular basis to develop understanding of cost base and present key trends
- Working closely with operational manager to optimise performance, control cost and drive profitability
- Support the commercial finance lead with information and performance analysis to drive decision making
- Generating close links with the management teams, perform forecasting and budgeting
- Prepare Quarterly budgets
- Other adhoc projects
- Qualified – Finance (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
Role: Commercial Finance Analyst
Location: Blackburn, BB1 2EE
Hours: Full–Time / Permanent
Salary: Competitive (dependent on experience)