- Finance Analyst
- Finalist/Qualified level
- Luxury International Retailer
- GBP40,000–GBP50,000 per annum
- Central London
This is an opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join a Luxury Retail business based in London. Working for internationally listed business, this is an opportunity to work for a market leader who has achieved strong financial growth over the past 2 years.
The Finance Analyst will report to the Senior Finance Manager and will be partnering on a daily basis with senior stakeholders in the business including the Property Director and Buying & Merchandising Director. You will take ownership for KPI reporting as well as supporting your stakeholders with budgeting and forecasting. Responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering with the Property Director and Buying & Merchandising Director, talking through budgets vs actuals on a monthly basis
- Taking ownership for KPI reporting to support with commercial decision making
- Prepare the P&L and balance sheet for 2 divisions
- Supporting with the production of annual budgeting and forecasting
- Ad–hoc project including working with group finance on IFRS16
- Continuously looking at ways to improve existing processes
The successful candidate will be a finalist/qualified accountant with experience working in a commercially focused role within a Retail business. You will have proven experience business partnering with senior stakeholders, exposure to budgeting and forecasting and be comfortable producing management accounts. Knowledge of SAP is beneficial but not essential. Excellent communication skills, an ability to work in a fast–paced environment and an individual who thrives under pressure and through working tight deadlines is key.
This is an exciting time to be joining this business as it looks to strengthen its position as a market leader in the High Fashion and Luxury Retail sector. In return for your hard work, you will gain the opportunity to work for a well–known brand which offers a fast growth career track.