Working with a global FTSE 250 business this position offers the right person a fantastic platform on which to add value and further their career. The position of Finance Analyst is initially available on a 6 month contract with a view to become permanent, though applicants looking at purely interim positions will absolutely be considered as well.
This is a high profile role within a large commercial business!!
Daily duties will include:
- Provide analysis of financial results and prepare management reporting packs for month end
- Taking ownership of and running the budget and forecast process
- Report and review divisional costs across 5
- Use of SAP and MS Excel to provide financial modelling
- Stakeholder management – Head of Finance & Area Finance Managers
- Support these stakeholders in identifying variances, trends and opportunities to improve results
- Involvement in a finance transformation project
- Coach and mentor other analysts within the team as and when necessary
- Presenting findings on monthly accounts as well as budget v forecast
- Support the regional management team in measuring KPI's
This role would suit either Qualified or Part Qualified applicants with an extensive analytical background and strong communication skills. If you are available at short notice and would like to discuss the role as well as receive the full job description then please apply now.