5 days left
- Part time
The main remit of this Finance Analyst role is to become an influential business partner to none finance members of staff and push for excellence, productivity and commercial thinking across the organisation.
Michael Page are proud to be partnering with a leading FMCG brand, with an amazing reputation for accelerating careers and providing world class training and coaching.
If you are based in Lancashire, looking to take a next step in your career as a commercially minded accountant, who is either newly qualified or with 1-4 years of post qualification experience, please get in touch.
The key responsibilities for this Finance Analyst role will be as follows:
- Performing a business critical role as a finance business partner to operations focused colleagues
- Analysing costs and spotting for opportunities to improve
- Spotting chances for continuous improvement
- Adding value to the business by educating senior stakeholders
- Able to spot trends and think commercially
The ideal candidate for this Finance Analyst role based close to Bolton will be;
- Aspiring to work in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level
- A results driven individual with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and a strong commitment to go an extra mile
- Able to demonstrate resilience and integrity though building relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders
- A team player, able to build brilliant relationships across the business
A salary of £36,000 - £45,000 + a market leading bonus scheme, as well as a unique chance to fast track your career.