2 days left
- Part time
A brilliant opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to hit the ground running in a leading pharmaceuticals company in Linton. As the Credit Controller you will be responsible for ensuring the maintenance of your ledger as well as the smooth cash collection process which will lead to a reduction in the aged debt.
A dynamic and growing pharmaceuticals company with a known brand name are looking for an accomplished Credit Controller to join their experienced, Linton based, finance team. A business with the employee at the forefront it offers a fantastic place to work.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Building important internal relationships with contacts of the client in order to ensure efficient payment of invoices.
- BACS payment runs
- Operate across a multi-currency ledger
- Contacting clients using a variation of efficient methods.
- Taking a proactive role in managing the debts of our client.
- Monitoring outstanding client payments
- Ensuring timely payment of debts
- Responding to relevant client queries and resolving them
- Preparation of statements and client status reports
The successful candidate for the Credit Controller will be:
- Have a professional and methodical approach to each case; this isn't a high volume credit control role
- Able to work off own initiative, you will be solely responsible for maintaining the debt for the organisation
- Finally you will want to work for a large and successful organisation
- A proven track record of reducing aged debt
- Confident in liaising with senior members of the finance team
- Experienced across a number of financial systems
Make a brilliant career step to this leading pharmaceuticals company who can provide a fantastic working environment in their Linton offices, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.