Commercial Finance Analyst - Italian Speaking
2 days left
- Part time
The main remit of this Commercial Finance Analyst will be to perform a key role as a real business partner to the Italian entities in the group.
You will have an eye for detail, ability to hit deadlines, and be a fluent Italian speaker able to build brilliant business relationships.
Our Blackburn based client are a fantastically successful retailer with an impressive growth story.
If you are looking to join a thriving, vibrant business with ambitious plans to grow this could be a great role.
This brilliant opportunity for a Blackburn based Commercial Finance analyst will have a wide range of responsibilities, including;
- Point of contact for commercial reporting and variance analysis
- Understand the businesses core KPIs and work with the commercial lead to drive these.
- Preparation of weekly commercial reports / dashboards
- Business partnering with key stakeholders
- Variance and trend analysis for company results by site
- Work with management accountant team to understand monthly performance by site
- Review of P&L cost items on a regular basis to develop understanding of cost base and present key trends.
- Working closely with operational manager to optimise performance, control cost and drive profitability
- Support the commercial finance lead with information and performance analysis to drive decision making.
- Generating close links with the management teams, perform forecasting and budgeting
- Prepare Quarterly budgets.
- Other adhoc projects.
The successful candidate for this Blackburn based Commercial Finance Analyst role will be;
- A fluent Italian speaker
- Ambitious, looking to work in a fast paced and growing business
- Brilliant at building relationships with finance and none finance based stakeholders
- A fully qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent qualified accountant
- A proven finance analyst with an ability to think commercially and add value
This unique Commercial Finance Analyst - Italian speaking - role based in Blackburn can pay a competitive salary of £40,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience.