Part Qualified Management Accountant
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Part Qualified Management Accountant for a great company based in Brentford, West London.
The client are an up and coming FMCG company with great growth plans for the next 18 months and as a result, are looking to hire a new team member to join their bustly and sociable team as a Part Qualified Management Accountant .
The key responsibilities for hte Part Qualified Management Accountant will include but not be limited to the following duties. The role may at some point involve some travel so a car would be advantageous:
* Responsible for updating the daily cash flow
* Preparation of accruals and prepayments on a monthly basis
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Responsible for inter company reconciliations on a weekly basis
Updating the daily cash flow
* Preparation and ownership of quarterly VAT returns
* Bank uploads and reconciliations
* Managing the P&L for set subsidiaries
* Overseeing the budgeting and forecasting process
The successful candidate for the Part Qualified Management Accountant will need to be degree educated and be actively studying ACCA or CIMA. If you are a team play and very proactive in your approach this will the ole for you! The position will of the right candidate autonomy in their role as we as a supportive network to grow and develop with!
The role on offer to the candidate is a full time, permanent position as a Part Qualified Management Accountant based in Brentford. The position has some great perks included along with study support and 25 days annual leave!