Finance Business Partner
A hands on business partnering role within the not for profit sector with an expectation to get involved with monthly management accounts preparation and reporting.
A Housing Association based near Reading going through development seeking an interim Finance Business Partner to support the wider business.
Key responsibilities for the Finance Business Partner:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Variance to budget analysis
- Supporting teams with financial decisions
- Analysis to support decision making for new developments
- Cash flow forecasting
The successful Finance Business Partner:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of Northgate housing management system / experience using Brixx financial planning tool
- Experience working in housing
- Experience of all management accounting processes (VAT returns, reconciliations, banks, pension etc)
For the successful Finance Business Partner there is a daily rate of £250 - £300 (depending on experience), modern office located near Reading and an opportunity to support a growing Housing Association throughout a period of change.