Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company leverages minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is currently hiring for Project Management Lead that will be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Create project plans including actions, owners and timelines across the full project management lifecycle
- Establish project governance, status reporting and coordination of issue resolution to ensure on-time delivery within established budgets.
- Measure project results against the business case for value generation
- Liaise with IT in the development and over site of projects requiring information technology including the coordination of business activities within the system development lifecycle (e.g. requirements definition, user acceptance testing, change management and communications).
- This position primary interacts with Controllership including Global Finance Centers and the Business Process Outsourcer and also includes interactions for wing-to-wing improvements including Finance, Operations and Supply Chain
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of experience working within an accounting, Finance, IT, Consulting or process improvement area
- Subject Matter Expert in end-to-end finance/accounting processes including best practices, metrics and future trends as well as the associated accounting activities
- Sound understanding of Microsoft Office suite including Excel and PowerPoint to generate evaluation tools and present outcomes in a professional manner.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to negotiate and influence organizations outside direct line of site, awareness of significant Management of Change and ability to align others to the objectives. Significant interaction with Finance leadership and demonstrates positive image when interacting with other BHI organizations
- This individual will have demonstrated skills of implementing large scale projects in a multinational company.
- Lean Six Sigma, PMP, and/or CPA certifications preferred
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.