Accounts Payable Analyst
The Experienced Accounts Analyst is responsible for processing transactions from medium to high complexity and task assigned by their Team Lead.
- Process transactions of medium to difficult complexity
- Ensures that all invoices assigned are properly accounted for at the end of each
- business day
- Performs regular standard accounting tasks but with the opportunity to vary work
- Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed
- Seeks advice and escalates issues when faced with tasks/problems outside normal
- scope of job.
- Subject to general direction and guidance from supervisor / manager as
- Interacts largely with own workgroup but may interact with users around first line
- queries/requests for information.
- Accurate, efficient and organized within daily responsibilities.
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team.
- Escalates production issues to his/her team leader as appropriate.
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and
- regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Preferably with cost accounting and reporting background
- Experience with accounting systems
- Proficiency in Mandarin as this role requires one to support China region
- At least 1-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.