Senior Accounts Payable Specialist
This Senior Accounts Payable Specialist is a fantastic opportnity to join a growing team.
This instantly-recognisable organisation based in Basingstoke is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage all AP vendor relationships
- Document and develop existing AP processes
- Work with departmental leads to approve all AP invoices for
- Key stakeholder working with managers to support Month End Close process, including supporting booking & reversal of cost accruals
- Ensure timely and efficient input of all AP invoices
- Generate payment runs in multi-currencies, including system payment runs and manual runs
- Supporting Treasury & GL team with AP related bank postings and reconciliations
- Act as the main point of contact for any escalated queries
- Review creditors, reporting on trends and helping to clear backlog issues
- Support processing of expenses, credit card postings and other transactions as directed
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist Desired Skills
- High level of accuracy
- Great attention to detail & strong grasp of double entry accounting
- Excellent communication skills
- Recent working knowledge of SAP
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong Excel skills, Strong communication and interpersonal skills - a team player
- Experienced AP Analyst/Supervisor with strong understanding of cost accounting, departmental reporting and allocations
- Manufacturing Experience and knowledge of Inventory Accounting
This Senior Accounts Payable Specialist job offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry.