Parkside Recruitment is proud to be recruiting for one of our multinational clients, a family owned company with a global reach. We are looking for a highly academic Finance Analyst who has had a minimum of 2 years relevant experience. You must be skilled in Excel and SAP and knowledgeable in financial modelling. You will ideally be a team worker who enjoys motivating others.
The main purpose of this position is to be responsible for providing financial analysis and commercial insight to support and drive business decision making alongside periodic financial forecasts of market profitability.
We are open to considering applications from candidates who are Part–Qualified, lapsed or active studiers & Qualified by experience.
- Timely and accurate analysis of business performance.
- Supporting business decision making through provision of finance and commercial insight and supporting analysis.
- Working closely with Sales & Marketing teams.
- Working with corporate finance to support their reporting
- Improving current analysis activity to support decision–making
Education and experience required:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant subject with at least 2 years of analytical experience
- Ideally, experience working for a Multi–National Corporation.
- Required to be skilled in Excel to advanced level
- Experience working with SAP preferred.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to join a large company where hard work and commitment are rewarded. The role is offered on a six month basis initially with the intention that it will become permanent. Once permanently employed, study packages & excellent benefits are available.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.