SME Accounts receivable
1 day left
- Part time
This is an exciting new opportunity for a SME Accounts receivable candidate to join a growing firm in London. As they grow and move forward they want someone with a skillset that matches there enthusiasm.
Page are proud to represent this SME professional service industry with a exciting new role for a SME Accounts receivable candidate.
The Key responsibilities for the SME Accounts receivable are:
- Ensuring the timely collection of outstanding invoices
- Working with the accountancy team to ensure
- Assisting the finance controller with any AdHoc duties
- Chasing payments via phone and email
- Allocation of payments made
- Reconciliation of accounts
- General receivable duties
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong communication skills
- work well in a SME
- Have experience in an SME or work well in a small finance team
- Be able to communicate with other departments internally
- Ability to work under pressure
- strong excel and system knowledge
Then successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and have full access to a benefits package.