Credit Controller (Travel)
If you are an experienced Credit Controller that's passionate about the travel industry, looking to join a growing accountancy team in a fantastic London location then we have the job for you!
Our client are a growing Travel company that we are proud to represent. They are going from strength to strength and looking for a Credit Controller (Travel) to join their team in the heart of London.
- Chasing invoices via phone and email
- Liaising with the wider accountancy team and reporting into management
- Reconciling accounts
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
- Accurately allocate daily receipts
- Produce debtor reports
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- At least 2 years experience as a Credit Controller (Travel)
- Able to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Passionate about being a part of the travel industry
- Clear and concise delivery of updates
- Able to work in London
A fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller (Travel) to join a company experiencing growth and success. Please do not apply if you do not have the required accountancy experience.