Do you have experience within Credit Control? Have you worked within a Financial department previously?
If so read on, Adecco are proud to be working with a well established Company who are seeking a Credit Controller to join their expanding team.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Able to use Excel
- Able to use accountancy software
- Contacting clients with regard to outstanding payments (via phone and email)
- Ensuring a great client relationship is kept at all times
- Dealing with other departments with any issues
- Prepare Invoices to send to clients
- Keep reporting up to date
Location: Southend Area
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 8.30 to 5pm
Duration of contract: PERMANENT
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so please apply now or call Danielle Carter on .
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate–privacy