On behalf of our client, a well–established, specialist manufacturer, we are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join their team.
The main purpose of this role is to be the main point of contact for credit control within the business but also assist in the day to day operations of the accounting department as and required. Due to the nature of the clients and the complexity of queries, credit control will be the main aspect of this position until the processes and procedures have been learnt.
- Chasing outstanding monies
- Resolving queries and building relationships with clients
- Reconciling payments
- Cash allocation
- Account maintenance
- Must have a proven credit control track record within a high–volume environment
- 3 years accounting experience
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Possess advanced excel skills
- Excellent & confident communication skills – verbally and written
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to deal with people at all levels
- AAT Qualified but candidates with a solid working history will also be considered
- Salary up to GBP23,000 –GBP25,000 (DOE)
- Hours – Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00
- Free Parking
- 33 days holiday
Please apply, in confidence, please send CV to Nick Dale at TRF Professional, a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.