Credit Control / Long Eaton / GBP20,000
Macildowie are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller working for company based in Long Eaton. The main purpose of this role will be to maximise cash collections through communication, to build relationships with clients. The role will be working within a small Credit Control team accountable for your own ledger.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Chase outstanding debt by various different communication methods.
- Responsible for own ledge and be pro–active in managing cash collections and building relationship with clients.
- Process credit card payments.
- Allocate cash to customer's accounts.
- Respond and resolve customer queries to the agreed time scales.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Credit Control experience is essential.
- Good communicator at all levels.
- Ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholder's.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Word and Excel.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at .
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.