Supporting the Credit team leader in the collection of overdue invoices
Brilliant working environment and culture within the whole business, they are known for their retention of staff and development.
The business is one of the best brands in Oxfordshire and a well known company in Witney. They have modern open plan offices and are able to attract the best staff across all areas.
The team is stable and secure and have been expanding steadily over the last 3 years. Having worked with this business previously, as well as placing people there, the feedback has always been incredibly positive as a place to work.
The key attributes of the Witney based Credit Controller will be to:
- Contact key customers to chase overdue invoices
- Negotiate payment for overdue invoices and where needed associated payment plans.
- Processing payments
- Reconciling collected money into the treasury account
- Analysis over overdue accounts and key areas for delay
- Having the ability to take the proceeding to legal stage if necessary.
The ideal candidate for the Credit Controller post will be happy to work within a busy and fun Finance team. You will be able to demonstrate extensive experience of collecting outstanding balances and be able to show a flexibility of approach that can be tailored to any situation.
Ideally you will be able to draw on your experience in other credit based roles and bring your skills and knowledge to this team.
The Credit Controller post will come with:
- Salary of circa £24,000 to £28,000
- Great holiday entitlement
- Progression and development prospects
- Great working environment
- Supportive team and opportunities to progress.