Page Personnel have an excellent opportunity available for a Finance Analyst to start an immediate temporary to permanent contract at a manufacturing business in Wigan.
A well established and highly reputable food manufacturer with offices in Wigan.
As a Finance Analyst, you will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller, responsible for leading the way with continuous improvement and cost control. Duties will include but not limited to:
- Reporting of actuals, forecast and budget
- Supporting with the preparation of the annual budget
- Review of KPI's and vendor and contract management
- Providing business support for on-going projects
- Becoming the main point of contact for supply chain awareness
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold one year plus experience within a similar role, ideally from a logistics background
- Be immediately available for work
- Be able to communicate effectively with key stakeholders
- Have good working knowledge or MS Excel inc vlookups and macros
- Hold a relevant qualification
£28,000-£30,000 + immediate start + free on-site parking + temporary to permanent contract