Page Personnel Finance are recruiting a Part Time Accountant for a large public sector organisation. The role will be based across 2 sites (one in Derby and one in Nottingham) so the role would suit candidates living in or around the East Midlands.
Our client is a large public sector organisation with national presence.
The Part Time Accountant will be working across 2 sites (one in Derby and one in Nottingham) - you must spend 1 day per week at each site, but can choose which site you work at on the other days. The role will initially be a contract for c. 9-12 months, but it's highly likely that the role will become a permanent position.
You will be working as part of team, and duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Preparation of financial reports, statements and returns e.g. monthly and year end accounts, bank reconciliations, VAT returns and cash flow statements
- Assisting with preparing the annual 5 year plans
- Ensuring financial transactions are recorded
- Acting as the go to person for any finance related queries
- Implementing audit requirements
- Acting as a point of contact to external auditors, and ensure their audit recommendations are implemented across the organisation
To apply for this role you:
- will be able to work at the sites in Nottingham and Derby
- will have some experience of the above duties, but you do not need experience of all of the
This is initially a contract role for c. 9-12 months, but the role is highly likely to become a permanent position. The role is initially for c. 21.5 hours per week but the hours may be increased in the forseeable. The role is paying between c. £28,700 and £32,900, which will be pro rated.