Senior Manager (Payroll & HR Services)
1 day left
- Full time
Founded in the year 1984 by Tan Sri Dato' Seri Vincent Tan Chee Yioun, Berjaya Corporation Berhad is one of Malaysia’s largest dynamic and expanding conglomerate with its wide array of core business activities, including financial services, consumer marketing & retail, hotels, resorts, & recreation development, property investment & development, gaming & lottery, motor trading & distribution, food & beverage, and telecommunication.
BERJAYA means SUCCESS in Bahasa Malaysia and reflects the success and Malaysian character of the Berjaya Corporation's core businesses. Our symbol made up of closely interwoven B's represent our strong foundation and the constant synergy taking place within the Berjaya Corporation group of companies. Each B faces a different direction, depicting the varied strengths of the companies that make up the Berjaya Corporation group of companies.
Today, Berjaya Corporation Berhad and its affiliates have a total employee strength of more than 40,000. In Berjaya, we believe in the personal and professional development of our employees, which is why we are constantly striving to provide a cross-functional environment, as well as endless development and upskilling opportunities to our employees to bring out their fullest potential and grow together with the company. In Berjaya, we are not the practitioners of success, we are the success!
WHY JOIN US?
In Berjaya, we take pride in shaping individuals into great leaders. With a combined employee strength of more than 40,000 worldwide, we are committed to create a compelling Employee Value Proposition (EVP) and strive to be an “Employer of Choice”. Through Berjaya's Employee Value Proposition (EVP), we show what it means to be part of Berjaya. We value our people and we strive to connect, inspire, and empower our employees to achieve greater success together.
Connecting you to a broad spectrum of opportunities and people from our diversified businesses.
Inspiring you to make positive changes and achieve greater impact together.
Empowering you to grow and develop to become your best in creating a better future.
This role is responsible to lead and manage the payroll team to ensure that HR services are delivered in accordance with the established processes and procedures and in compliance with the Group policies and the statutory requirements.
- Manage all functions of human resource services, which includes payroll operations, e-leave and e-claims administration and other related functions by demonstrating a compliance and service-oriented approach with team members, internal and external parties.
- Manage and enhance all activities associated with human resource services by reviewing and improving operational work processes and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure payroll is processed on time and accurately and in compliance with statutory requirements.
- As a key member of HRMS committee, this position is to ensure human resource services requirements and changes are addressed in a timely manner.
- Supervise and coordinate the annual salary review exercise.
- Prepare and coordinate the submission of Directors Remuneration reports for listed entities in the Group for disclosure in the C0ompany’s Annual Report.
- Supervise the annual renewal/updates of employees’ Group Insurance Scheme.
- Administer the employees’ Retirement Benefit Scheme via Group Endowment Insurance Policy.
- Ensure timely payment of maturity benefits and surrender value on staff retirement and resignation.
- Provide advisory services on matters related to human resource services and payroll for member companies in the Group.
- Assist /attend to ad-hoc assignment as and when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience required, including a minimum of 5 years in managerial role.
- Experience in handling multi-company payroll processing in large organisation will be an added advantage.
- Possess sound knowledge of Labour Laws, payroll management and familiar with Human Resource Management System.
- Detail oriented, strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong leadership qualities with the ability to motivate a team of supporting staff and work under pressure.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.