Management Accountant 12 month FTC
Providing support to the Finance Director and finance team with balance sheet reconciliations, processing month end journals, and producing a full set of management accounts for the group.
The client is a growing Manufacturing business based in the heart of Tameside who offer a friendly and exciting office environment along with brilliant benefits and exciting opportunities.
- General ledger journal preparation and input.
- Intrastat submissions, EC Sales
- Expenses coding and reconciliation.
- Dealing with Multi - Currency Payments and Receipts across the group
- Liaising with overseas subsidiaries
- Full preparation and analysis of USA subsidiary accounts
- Preparation of local monthly divisional profit & loss accounts
- Handling of Invoice discount procedures, company banking and Letters of Credit
- Intercompany Reconciliations and ad-hoc reporting
- Stock postings and analysis
The sucessful candidate will be out going and able to get involved within a bubbly office environment! You will also have experience within the Manufacturing industry with excellent management accounts knowledge.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and brilliant company benefits!